Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Tsunami last night..We lost.. again..

Our national football team lost to Indon team last night match in second Semi Final Tiger Cup 1-4 in Stadium Bukit Jalil. Even we won in first Semi Final 2-1 in Stadium Senayan, it's not good enough for us to prevent the Indon's 'tsunami' and proceed to the Final.

It was so embracing watching our 'weak boys' played agains the Indon team. Luckily I didn't go to stadium to watch the match while almost 60,000 people have been cheated, confident that we can win the match.

Emm.. tomorrow I have a presentation in class (I hate this!), still not prepare yet. Tonight I have to go to empiredreams' office in Plaza Pantai for business demo. Tomorrow also will be my special day - I'm goin' 25, who will wish me first??

Ok, good luck to me..

No comments: